This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Workshop Foreman with a mechanical background and knowledge of plant and equipment to join our new Branch opening in Te Rapa, Hamilton.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring productive utilisation of labour & material resources & delivery times.
- Communication with external/internal customers and our technicians.
- Providing exceptional customer service delivery – this is a mainstay of our business.
- Providing clear communication & instruction to your team, allocating and supervision of jobs
- Attending daily meetings in the administration and workshop areas.
- Handling all related administration duties.
- Providing a high level of commitment to eliminating OHS hazards in the workplace.
This permanent full-time role is very much hands-on role that assisting in managing the overall smooth running of the Service Division, developing and maintaining good, efficient work systems that helps the flow of information to the administration and accounting departments and ensuring “Workshop Standards” policy is achieved.
Click on the link below for more information and to apply.