Air cooled 2-cylinder four stroke Diesel engine. Vertical cylinder. Crankcase made of alloy, pressure die-casting, parted, vertical in-line cylinders, grey cast iron. Single cylinder heads of light alloy. Three-slide bearing crankshaft with solid-forged counterweights.Valve control by rocker, push-rods, tappets and camshaft. Pressure circulating lubrication system with replaceable filter in main flow. Blower fan charging alternator integrated in the flywheel, no V-belt necessary.
|Power||9.8 - 17 kW|
|Max torque||53.6 Nm|
- Denoised: Due to constructional measure the noise emission has been reduced to a minimum
- All purpose industrial Diesel engine.
- Low weight due to design of alloy.
- Low fuel consumption due to direct injection and multihole nozzles.
- Favourable exhaust emission values below limits of EPA / CARB.
- Robust and longe life-engine.
- Low repair cost due to single cylinders and single cylinder heads.
- Unusual reliability – because no V-belts.
- Easy to service – automatic injection pump bleeding.
- Reliable effortless starting thanks to automatic extra fuel device.
- Optional rope- or electric start.