The Ammann AV 130 X Tier 3 Articulated Tandem Roller combines its operating weight of 13080 kg with drum dimensions, frequencies and amplitudes to deliver optimum compaction results.
The roller has two frames connected by a double joint that enables crab steering on each side. Despite its size, the roller remains manoeuvrable with the help of its crab-steering system, which also helps the operator view the drum, sprinkler system and surfaces.
A unique propulsion system drives the roller. The power train is situated in the rear frame. Independent pumps for drive and vibration provide optimal traction and compaction force.
|Centrifugal Force I/II||135kN / 116kN|
|Frequency I/II||42/55 Hz|
- Powered by Cummins QSB4.5-C130
- ACEforce compaction control system
- Integrated ROPS
- Excellent view to drum surface, edges and sprinkling system
- Rotating/sliding seat
- 2 drive levers for easy operation
- Cabin isolated from heat and vibration
- 2 amplitudes and frequencies
- Balanced drum dimensions
- Reliable, long-life vibration system
- Large water tanks
- Independent, double-pump system drum drives
- Excellent traction, even in difficult terrain
- Double joint enables crab steering
- Steering angle and compact design for manoeuvrability
- Convenient access to service points and fluid ports