Ammann provides industry-leading compaction output while defining new highest standards in efficiency and cost saving through the ARS 220 22 ton Soil Compactor.
The machines meet EU Stage IIIA / U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions standards. The machines also meet the highest operator standards, with intuitive control via a centralized multifunctional display built into the steering wheel. A wide range of compaction tools such as the ACEforce system help operators monitor indications of compaction.
Pad foot shells standard in New Zealand for all models.
|Centrifugal Force I/II||275-375 kN / 233-300 kN|
|Frequency I/II||23-27 Hz / 30-34 Hz|
- Operation weight 25050kg
- Power by Deutz TCD6.1 L6
- Full side clearance right and left
- Road lighting and rotating light
- Twin frequency and Twibn amplitude
- Independent vibratory pump for each drum
- Spacious, comfortable and quiet ROPS cab with aircon and stereo
- Single-drive pump for reduced maintenance
- Ammann CANBUS control system with Telematics
- Reverse alarm
- Pressurised sprinkler system