The Whiteman J-Series J36E2 electric trowel is capable of meeting all your finishing requirements from pan floating to high-speed finishing. Powered by a 2.0 HP electric motor it is ideal for enclosed areas such as laboratories, food processing plants and areas where exhaust fumes or noise are not permitted.
A manually adjustable clutch allows rotor speed to be adjusted between 30 – 160 RPM. This provides optimum torque for panning and the high speed necessary for burnishing.
|Diameter of guard ring||36" / 915mm|
|Rotor speed||30-160 rpm|
|Engine||Honda 2.0 Electric|
- 36-inch (915 mm) guard ring diameter
- Trowel covered by 1-year limited warranty
- Front access panel provides quick access to trowel arms and blades
- Center mount lifting hook included
- Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
- Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
- Standard-pitch handle with electric control box
- 4 blades