Power trowels are measured by their performance, and by that standard, Multiquip’s Whiteman Trowels are the undisputed leader. Year after year, our power trowels continue to be the number one choice of the concrete industry. With over 70 years of engineering experience, no other manufacturer can match our quality, reliability or performance. Add this to the service and back-up from Youngman Richardson & Co Ltd Whitemans trowels are the trowels of choice.
This JS36.GX160 is our most popular mid-sized trowel. Reliability and performance are trademarks of this industry-proven trowel. Powered by the ultra reliable Honda GX160 5.0hp engine and available with a standard or quickpitch handle and lifting point.
|Diameter of guard ring||36" / 915mm|
|Rotor speed||60-130 rpm|
|Engine||Honda GX160 5.0hp OHC petrol|
- 36-inch (915 mm) guard ring diameter
- Trowel covered by 1-year limited warranty
- Front access panel provides quick access to trowel arms and blades
- Center mount lifting hook included
- Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
- Gearbox features top quality components & large oil capacity for years of trouble-free performance
- Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
- Handles available with either QuickPitch or Standard (knob type) pitch control
- 4 blades