The Whiteman J-Series J36E2 electric trowel is capable of meeting all your finishing requirements from pan floating to high-speed finishing. Powered by a Honda GX160 4.8 HP engine it features top quality components and large oil capacity for years of trouble-free performance.
A manually adjustable clutch allows rotor speed to be adjusted between 30-115 RPM. This provides optimum torque for panning and the high speed necessary for burnishing.
|Diameter of guard ring||36" / 915mm|
|Engine||Honda GX160 4.8 HP|
- 36-inch (915 mm) guard ring diameter
- Trowel covered by 1-year limited warranty
- Front access panel provides quick access to trowel arms and blades
- Center mount lifting hook included
- Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
- Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
- handles available with either QuickPitch or Standard (knob type) pitch control
- 4 blades