The LD6SL is the only fully hydrostatic 6′ ride-on trowels on the market today. Electro-proportional servo-controlled pump and high torque drive motors enable these models to achieve performance levels unmatched in the industry by any 6′ ride on trowel on the market today. Proportional hydraulic steering enhances manoeuvrability while the all new walk around frame design simplifies maintenance and offers easy access to all serviceable components.
|Rotors||Twin 36" / 914mm non-overlapping|
|Blade speed||0-140 rpm|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton petrol 23hp|
- 23 HP Briggs & Stratton air cooled V twin engine offers the quality, performance and dependability contractors demand
- Poclain and Parker hydraulic components deliver the efficiency and performance required for panning and finishing
- Fully hydrostatic system offers years of trouble free service
- Proportional hydraulic steering has been enhanced and offers improved responsiveness with minimal effort on the part of the operator.
- Fully hydrostatic system offers years of trouble free service.
- Hydrostatic drive consistently delivers the high torque required for pan applications and the years of trouble free service.
- Electric linear acuators control pitch for precision blade pitch control