W 70 P is a powerful industrial wet and slurry vacuum designed for the toughest jobs. This is achieved by using high quality stainless steel components and a special combination of filter and float that protects the motor. Where most wet vacs can only handle water, W 70 P can deal with liquids such as concrete slurry, oils and machining coolants. Recommended for concrete drilling, sawing, grinding and wall/wire sawing. Ingenious solutions make W 70 P easy to work with. Pumping out can take place at the same time as suction. Emptying is carried out via a large bottom valve for simple cleaning. The non-marking wheels are puncture-free and lock at the front.
|Maximum theoretical airflow||200 m³/h|
|Rated input||1.85 kW|
- Renowned durability – Stainless steel container, crush-proof hose, cast aluminium swivel hose lock, galvanized steel dolly and steel clamps for tight air seal are details allowing for a long service life.
- Reliable overfill shut-off – The patented filter/float system provides maximum airflow and reliable wet shut-off in case of overfill.
- Integral stainless steel strainer – Screens gravel from the slurry to protect the pump impeller.
- The W70P comes with a pump
- The W70 does not come with a pump