Handheld electric core drill for both dry and wet drilling. DM 220 has an electronic positioning system for accurate drilling, making it a perfect choice when you look for a drill motor with precision and efficiency. The ergonomically designed D-handle gives you good control whilst drilling. Handheld core drilling up to 80 mm or drilling with stand up to 150 mm. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes, electrical sockets and cables. An excellent choice for professionals as well as semi-professionals.
|Drill bit diameter handheld, max||80 mm|
|Drill bit diameter with stand, max||150 mm|
- Adapted to all types of usersºfrom beginners to professionals.
- Has a new level guiding system that guides the operator increases precision and through that provides more efficient drilling.
- The machine’s front handle can be turned 360 degrees which is useful when drilling in cramped areas.
- The electronic positioning system guides the operator to drill in vertical horizontal or preferred angled position.
- Equipped with Elgar which uses pulsation to indicate when the machine is overloaded. This extends product life.
- When making a starter hole speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart. This function is integrated in the trigger.
- Built-in SoftStart electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after start.
- Weight 7.5kg