Husqvarna DM230 handheld electric core drill with attractive design and functional ergonomics. The motor is designed with a pistol grip giving you greater control. Handheld core drilling up to 80 mm or drilling with stand up to 150 mm. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets and cables. DM 230 is an excellent choice for professionals as well as semi-professionals.
|Drill bit diameter handheld, max||75 mm|
|Drill bit diameter with stand, max||150 mm|
- Functional ergonomics
- Softstart. An electronic current limiter for softer starts. Full speed is reached about two seconds after the switch is turned on.
- Smart Start – a feature which means that by pressing the SmartStart button speed is reduced by half making it easier to start drilling.
- Equipped with Elgard which uses pulsation to indicate when the machine is overloaded. This extends product life.
- When making a starter hole or cutting through reinforcement speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart.
- Three-speed water-cooled gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- The plastic housing makes it more durable against drops and daily