Husqvarna DM 540i is a powerful drill motor which fits narrow corners, has low weight, is optimally balanced and easy to use for an even more productive work day.
Optimised for handheld drilling for most materials especially reinforced concrete with diameters of up to 75 mm. It is suitable for wet drilling as well and can be matiched with the WT 15i water tank or can dry drill. Can also be mounted on a DS150 for diameters up to 100mm. Suitable for drilling reinforced concrete, bricks and light weight blocks.
|Drill bit diameter handheld, max||100 mm|
|Voltage 220-240 V||220-240 V|
- Durable and ergonomic design
- Drill diameter 75mm / 100mm wtih drill stand
- Max drill depth 350mm
- Prepared for connectivity
- Two-speed gear selector
- 360° adjustable front handle
- Runs on BLi 300 and BLI200 batteries
- Specially developed drill bits
- Can drill wet or dry