The DS 250 is the mid-sized drill stand in the new Husqvarna drill stand family. This lightweight stand made of aluminium has wheels on the base plate, and the base plate is combined for both vacuum and anchoring. The screw jack on top of the column enables drilling in floors and ceilings.
|Drill bit diameter, max||250 mm|
|Travel length, max||685 mm|
- Being light compact and wheeled the stand is easy to transport and install.
- Two-speed carriage gear box lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance depending on application.
- Integrated vacuum base for fast and easy setup without anchoring.
- Equipped with guide rollers for stable and accurate drilling as well as cleaner and straighter holes.
- The carriage has a universal quick connection plate for fast installation and it fits most products on the market.
- The back support is clamped to the column with a patented rigid solution for stable drilling.
- All adjusting screws on base plate carriage and back support can be adjusted with the supplied feeding handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
- The baseplate can also be used as a vacuum plate.
- Suitable for DM280 & DM340