A self-propelled dry-cutting gas saw ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2000 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 9 hp engine with automatic compression release for easy starting, chain driven overhead cam system, superior cooling, excellent lubrication system, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity..
|Output power||Kohler 7.1kW|
- Self-propelled petrol saw with electric start engine and hydrostatic transmission.
- Electronic remote key start and choke.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.
- Built-in lifting system.
- Mechanical remote retractable guide.
- Roll cage frame.
- Mechanical depth control.
- Cyclonic air filter to increase engine longevity.
- Non-stick low-density polyurethane wheels.
- Blade speed 3600 RPM
- Weight: 143.79kg