Husqvarna’s TS 350 E is an efficient universal masonry saw with high cutting capacity for all kinds of bricks and building blocks. With this table saw you get a maximum cutting depth of 100 mm in one pass or up to 200 mm by step cutting. You can easily plunge or bevel cut at 45 degrees for maximum versatility. The robust single-piece frame with integrated conveyor rails gives great rigidity and provides longer product life. The machine is easy to handle by one person thanks to the foldable legs.
|Cutting depth, max||100mm|
|Blade diameter, max||350mm|
|Rated input power||230 volt single phase 2700 watt|
- Motor alternative
- High cutting capacity
- Two rear wheels make for easy transport on floors.
- One person can easily set up the machine thanks to the semi-automatic foldable legs.
- The quick disconnect system makes the water pump easy to replace.
- Very sturdy and rigid frame with protected guide rails.
- Can plunge or cut at 45 degrees for maximum versatility
- Maximum cutting depth of 100 mm in one pass or up to 200 mm by step cutting