Husqvarna’s TS 400 F is an efficient universal masonry saw with high cutting capacity for all kinds of bricks and building blocks. With this table saw you get a maximum cutting depth of 125 mm in one pass or up to 230 mm by step cutting. You can easily plunge or bevel cut at 45 degrees for maximum versatility. The robust single-piece frame with integrated conveyor rails gives great rigidity and provides longer product life. The machine is easy to handle by one person thanks to the foldable legs.
|Cutting depth, max||230mm|
|Blade diameter, max||400mm|
|Rated input power||230 volt single phase 2700 watt|
- Motor alternative
- High cutting capacity
- Patented self-locking blade nut (no wrench required) and full-access blade guard.
- One person can easily set up the machine thanks to the semi-automatic folding legs.
- Easy transport and handling – even in vans – thanks to the 4 wheels.
- Slurry collection tray for longer pump use.
- Optional waterpump available. Waterpump is easy to replace thanks to the quick connection for electricity.