Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke Diesel engine. Vertical cylinder. Crankcase in light alloy, diecast. Cylinder of grey cast iron. Cylinder head in light alloy. Crankshaft and big end in plain bearings. Direct injection, multi-hole nozzle.Value control by rocker, push-rods, tappets and camshaft. Pressure lubrication, with gear-type oil pump. On request, full-flow oil filter. Oil sump of sheet metal. Flywheel fan, charging alternator integrated into the flywheel. No V-belt necessary.
|Power||4.9 - 9.6 kW|
|Max. torque||34.5 Nm|
- Demised: emission of noise reduced to the absolute minimum by means of design features and precision manufacture.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Favourable exhaust gas valuesºEPA / CARB certified.
- Robust: long life engine.
- Extensive interchange ability of parts within the engine family D .
- Reliable: no V-belts.
- Easy to service: automatic injection pump bleeding.
- Friendly to the environment: crankcase breather leads into the intake port.
- Reliable effortless starting thanks to automatic extra fuel device.
- Hand start or electric start available.
- Sound reduced by capsule