The Athena 850 HE is a unique bi-levelling, compact scissor lift designed with a multitude of applications in mind. For those requiring confidence and stability on slopes and the ability to go through a single standard door, the ATHENA HE is the ideal machine on site.
A platform capacity of a 250 kg and working height of 7.8 metres means that two people can get up and get to it… rain, hail or shine. Comes with stabilisers.
|Working height max.||7.8M|
|Lift capacity||250 kg|
|Engine||Honda IGX390 Petrol Engine|
- 4.0 m Moving height
- Automatic basket levelling
- Longitudinal levelling front +/- 13 degrees
- Longitudinal levelling rear +/- 14 degrees
- Lateral levelling +/- 23 degrees
- Gradeability 25 degrees
- Side slope 21 degrees
- Length: 2.14m
- Compact and easily towable
- Dual power source
- Extendable and collapsible basket