The PB15.75 spider lift has a max. height of 15M super compact access platform, mounted on a tracked chassis. It is perfect for all types of terrains, in particular rough terrains, but with non-marking tracks it is also ideal for indoor use. The spider stabilizer legs can be set up in different positions and on different levels, to ensure the maximum working conditions, particularly where other machines cannot work. Ideal for arborists, rental companies, convention centers and painting contractors where hard-to-reach places, dual fuel and height access are needed. Click here for a video showing the benefits of the PB1575. Click here for the Operator training video.
|Working height max.||15M|
|Width Min. / Max.||0.78M / 201M|
- Working height to the basket floor 13M
- Cage dimensions 1.20 x .66 x 1.10M
- Max side outreach 8.50M / 80 kg
- Height in stowed position min. 1.91
- Length 4.25M / 4.92M.
- Max gradeability 24°
- Dual Fuel 240 volts/Petrol (Diesel Option)
- Non-marking tracks
- Able to fit through a standard door
- Expanding/retracting tracks
- Complies with AS1418.10 standards