This tyred roller’s easy-load ballast system helps it adjust to varying conditions on diverse jobsites. The modular system enables weight to be adjusted from 9 tonnes to 28 tonnes in an hour – with the help of only a forklift. The ballast and air-on-run systems make it easy to control machine weight and tyre pressure, the two main compaction factors.
A brand new cab reduces sound and boosts operator comfort and safety. Improved serviceability keeps crews productive and maintenance costs to a minimum.
The roller is powered by a U.S. EPA Tier 3/EU Stage 3A Deutz engine with EGR and muffler.
|Maximum weight||28000 kg|
- Maximum Operation weight 28000kg (optional ballast)
- Working width 2040mm
- Hydrostatic Drive
- Hydrostatic Brakes
- Power by Deutz TCD3.6 L6 134 hp
- Ammann “Air on the run System
- Spacious, comfortable and quiet ROPS cab with aircon and stereo
- Ammann CANBUS control system with Telematics
- Reverse alarm
- Pressurised sprinkler system