The compact design of Ammann ARS130 12.5 ton Soil Compactor improves manoeuvrability and flexibility, making the machines exceptionally productive. Safety is maximised through a new cab design that provides operators with 360° visibility and an intuitive, conveniently located control display. The proprietary ACEforce Intelligent Compaction system, which offers absolute compaction measurement and optional documentation, improves efficiency and quality.
The availability of a wider range of centrifugal forces make the machine a perfect fit for many applications and varied materials.
Pad foot shells standard in New Zealand for all models.
|Centrifugal Force I/II||186-285 kN / 79-155 kN|
|Frequency I/II||25-31 Hz / 25-35 Hz|
- Operation weight 15150kg
- Centrifugal force 186-235/79-155kN
- Power by Deutz TCD3.6 L4
- Full side clearance right and left
- Road lighting and rotating light
- Twin frequency and Twin amplitude
- Independent vibratory pump for each drum
- Spacious, comfortable and quiet ROPS cab with aircon and stereo
- Single-drive pump for reduced maintenance
- Ammann CANBUS control system with Telematics
- Reverse alarm
- Pressurised sprinkler system