Ammann continues to be the industry leader in compaction output while defining new highest standards in efficiency and cost saving through the ARS 200 20 ton Soil Compactor.
The machines meet EU Stage IIIA / U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions standards. The machines also meet the highest operator standards, with intuitive control via a centralized multifunctional display built into the steering wheel. A wide range of compaction tools such as the ACEforce system help operators monitor indications of compaction.
Pad foot shells standard in New Zealand for all models.
|Centrifugal Force I/II||275-375 kN / 233-300 kN|
|Frequency I/II||23-27 Hz / 30-34 Hz|
- Operation weight 23170kg
- Power by Deutz TCD6.1 L6
- Full side clearance right and left
- Road lighting and rotating light
- Twin frequency and Twibn amplitude
- Independent vibratory pump for each drum
- Spacious, comfortable and quiet ROPS cab with aircon and stereo
- Single-drive pump for reduced maintenance
- Ammann CANBUS control system with Telematics
- Reverse alarm
- Pressurised sprinkler system