The CS 10 is a very useful and efficient saw system, thanks to a number of smart solutions. The saw is coupled to our electric wall saws WS482HF or WS440HF. It can be mounted on both sides of the track, and the wire’s direction of rotation is reversible. You can saw both vertically and horizontally. Plus there’s no need for water for dry cuts in cases when slurry is a concern.
|Wire speed gear 2, max||24 m/s|
|Net wire storage capacity||10 m|
|Output power with WS 440 HF and PP 440 HF||13 kW|
|Output power with WS 482 HF and PP 480 HF||19 kW|
- The saw is coupled to and operated with our electric wall saws WS 482 HF or WS 440 HF giving you a flexible saw in one single system.
- It can be mounted on both sides of the track and the direction of the wire is reversible.
- The saw has a large magazine capacity so you can make larger cuts without cutting the wire.
- Easy to set up – can be placed both vertically and horizontally.
- The wireless remote control (together with WS 482 HF or WS 440 HF) means superb comfort and freedom of movement for the operator.
- No need for water when making dry cuts which makes it useful where slurry is a concern.
- The wire magazine is easy to operate and time-saving which provides faster cuts
- Magazine capacity 10 m