WS 482 HF is Husqvarna’s largest wall saw, and is a very powerful, flexible system for cutting concrete, brick and other building materials. With a 1600 mm W 1420 Diagrip™ blade, this system easily cuts through 730 mm thick, heavily reinforced concrete. In combination with our CS 10 wire saw fitted with a C 900 wire, there’s virtually no limit in saw depth.
This wall-and-wire sawing system is easy to assemble, run and transport which helps you increase your productivity. It suits both small and large jobs and can be used for all kinds of openings and sawing including stair, bevel and flush cutting. The water-cooled high-frequency electric motor delivers 19 kW on the spindle but weighs only 28.3 kg, resulting in excellent power-to-weight ratio.
|Blade diameter min:||600 mm.|
|Blade diameter max:||1600 mm.|
|Cutting Depth max:||730 mm|
- Water-cooled electric motor gives constant high power to the spindle over a wide rpm range for faster and more efficient sawing.
- the powerful 2-speed gearbox produces a wide rpm range and has the capacity to handle blades with diameters up to 1600mm.
- The powerful motor generates 19 kW to the spindle at 32 A, even though the saw head weighs just 28.0 kg.
- The wireless remote control has an ergonomic design with a large and clear display which shows the current performance of the saw.
- The saw’s modular design and even weight distribution cake it easy to carry and handle.
- large maximum starter blade enables deep cutting without changing blades.
- The blade guard is extremely durable light and easy to install.