Good for tight spaces, this Battery-Powered forward plate compactor is ideal for NZ working conditions. With zero-emission power, this unit emits no exhaust and does not pollute the air. Is ideal for confined spaces where air quality is an issue.
The Mikasa ‘VAS’ (vibration obsorbing system) rlate compactor offers all the same features as the standard plates however with the extra anti-vibration system on the handle that eliminates hand/arm vibration. The handles include an extra rubber joint that is one more link in protecting the operator from harmful vibrations.
This plate is ideal for medium to high compaction jobs where operators may be operating for many hours on end. Compact and only weighing 88kg including the battery the MVCe60VAS is capable of accepting a water tank to assist with asphalt work, just simply slide it over the lifting frame.
Fitted with Mikasa fully enclosed belt system and double skinned base this is ideal for a contractor or hire company who is looking for the best quality plate packed with features and operator comfort.
|Weight||88kg includes battery|
|Plate (mm)||570 x 350|
|Engine||Battery Powered GXE2.0 Honda|
- Frequency 5600vpm
- Travel speed max 25m/min
- Unique ‘VAS’ Vibration absorbing handle to eliminate hand/arm vibration
- Heavy duty plate steel base with double skin on the rear section
- Oil bathed vibration head mounted on the front for easy access
- Lifting frame
- Fully enclosed belt guard to eliminate belt wear and breakage from stones and foreign objects
- Optional water tank which slides over the lifting frame
- C/w Fold down wheel kit for easy transportation