The HTX Series 8-foot (2.4 meters) hydrostatic trowel features innovative technology, operator comfort and ease of operation that concrete contractors expect from the industry leader.
|Rotors||Twin 46" / 1168mm non-overlapping|
|Blade speed||10-160 rpm|
|Path width||2336 mm|
|Engine||70HP Hatz 4H50TIC turbo diesel engine|
- Greater Fuel Efficiency – operating costs are reduced by an electronic governor that delivers only the precise amount of fuel required to meet engine load.
- SmartPitch control allows operator to synchronize the pitch of both rotors with the simple touch of a button.
- Power Management senses load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to ensure the unit operates at peak efficiency under all conditions. Eliminates engine bogging under severe loads.
- Proportional hydraulic steering has been enhanced and offers improved responsiveness with minimal effort on the part of the operator.
- Cruise Control enables operator to electronically lock in preferred rotor speed and reduces fatigue.
- 6-blade rotors
- Hydrostatic drive consistently delivers the high torque required for pan applications