Makinex MKX23 is the world’s smallest 23kVA 415V single/three-phase generator. Avoid the hassle and expense of oversized SKID and towable generators. With the world’s smallest 23kVA generator, you can put 30A of 3-phase 415V power exactly where you need it. Simultaneous single and three phase operation and so small it fits in your equipment trailer or truck, and gets through standard doorways.
This is a game-changer for power-hungry contractors and tradesmen in the concrete, masonry and flooring industry.
The 23kVA uses permanent-magnet brushless alternator technology. This guarantees clean 415V three phase power and robust power supply.
These advanced alternator features yield 15% more power from the same engine, than is possible with conventional copper wound alternators, while requiring fewer electronic components. This makes for less wear and tear and a longer lifespan.
2020 Most Innovative Product At World Of Concrete (General Construction Tools & Equipment).
|Rated output||18000 W|
- Briggs & Stratton VANGUARD V-Twin OHV horizontal engine
- 23 Kva
- 18000 watt 3 phase
- 2 x 15 A single phase or 32A three phase sockets both with RCBO protection
- 2 x 15 amp single phase outlets
- L x W x H: 1105 x 632 x 1024 mm
- Can be used in parallel with another Makinex units
- Advanced alternator tech saves 15% fuel vs similar generators using the same engine