The DURATIQ 5 is the smallest machine in the HTC DURATIQ series. The DURATIQ 5 is an ultra-compact and powerful grinder for all types of grinding jobs in various types of environments, and is available in either a 2.2 kW or 4.0 kW version.
Just as with the large models, the machine is equipped with an intuitive digital control panel that provides all the control and precision you need to maximize machine performance. The dust-proof design of the grinding head and electrical enclosure, along with the precision of the heavy duty components, provides high reliability and increased grinding precision. The chassis can be easily separated from the grinding head and weights dismounted prior to transport.
|Motor||2.2 kW single phase / 4.0 kW three phase|
|Grinding disc width||3 x 230mm|
|Grinding pressure||70-119 kg|
- The ultimate choice for professional flooring contractors.
- Increased torque means a stronger machine and improved grinding process.
- Enclosed belts protected by a dust-free and moisture-free enclosure provide a longer service life.
- Wear resistant dust outlet optimises discharge flow for dust.
- Hermetically sealed grinding head protects essential components from moisture and dust. Dual sealing for moving parts.
- Stable grinding head – two-part grinding head in cast aluminium produces less vibration and a more uniform scratch pattern