The PG 540 (3 hp / 2.2 kW) is a single phase, compact and versatile planetary floor grinder, perfect for smaller jobs. It combines a smart compact design for easy transportation with real work-horse performance and sheer grinding power. Thanks to the split-chassis design, the PG 540 fits in most standard cars. It’s easy to handle, tilt and operate with optional adjustable weights for extra grinding pressure. Suitable for all applications: floor prep, grinding and polishing. The PG 540 is the compact choice for the HIPERFLOOR™ concrete polishing system. To maximise reliability and reduce maintenance, the vital components of the PG 540 are protected against dust and slurry inside the hermetically sealed grinding head and electrical cabinet.
|Rated input power||4kW / 2.2 kW|
|Phases||3 / 1|
|Grinding disc diameter||230mm|
|Number of grinding discs||3|
- Triple-headed grinder with more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads. More stable operation over undulating surfaces.
- FWD / REV operation with variable speed control.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Industrial strength construction (robust steel frame strong single-piece aluminium cover).
- Low tool cost.
- Ease of manoeuvrability and enhanced operator control.
- Product size length 1015 mm
- Product size width 560 mm
- Product size height 735 mm
- Weight: 169 kg / 178 kg