The Husqvarna PG 690 remote control is an excellent choice for applications both large and small and especially commercial or industrial grinding purposes. Smaller in size than the PG 830RC the PG 690RC is renowned for its manoeuvrability and ease of use without sacrificing power and output. A high performing machine for the HiPERFLOOR concrete griding system
|Rated input power||12.5 kW|
|Grinding disc diameter||270mm|
|Number of grinding discs||3|
- An excellent machine with power and a versatile size.
- At 670mm it will fit through a standard door making it accessable to most projects.
- Dual Drive Technology, fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder at 270mm – more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads. More stable operation over undulating surfaces.
- Market-leading power-to-weight ratio.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism the spring steel head system and all zinc plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Industrial strength construction (robust steel frame strong single-piece aluminium cover).
- Low tool cost.
- Ease of manoeuvrability and enhanced operator control.
- Grinding width 670 mm