The SCREEDSAVER MAX PLUS E ® laser guided screeding machine builds on the features of MAX PLUS with an industry-first 100% lithuim-ion electric power system. It is equipped with EDRIVE, a 48-volt electronically driven hydraulic power unit. It features a built-in diagnositic touchscreen, a laser guided concrete screed that when combined with TOPCON technology will delight local contractors who are familiar with the benefits TOPCON provides when it comes to maintaining leveling accuracy. It will also help to work more quickly and profitably by being able to produce and deliver a more consistent flatter surface.
A significant new development with the SCREEDSAVER MAX PLUS E® from Ligchine is its pivoting frame which provides unmatched screed head manoeuvrability resulting in increased speed and efficiency whilst at the same time maintaining accuracy. Another unique feature is that the boom itself can move up to 1.6M side-to-side to complete a pass without even having to be moved.
|Engine||48v Lithium Ion Battery - 48V 3-Phase AC Cooled Electric Motor|
- Width: 1.9m
- Length: 4.8m
- Height: 1.7m
- Weight: 2177kg
- 2-wheel proportional drive
- Coverage per screed pass: 15.79m
- ScreedShiftTM Pivoting Frame provides up to 1.6m side-to-side screed head with a pivoting boom member
- Screed coverage: 5.18m boom extension with a 3m High Performance screed head
- 48v Lithium Ion Battery – 48V 3-Phase AC Cooled Electric Motor
- Comes with: 2D Laser levelling for Grade, Slope. Dual Scope Topcon LS-B1190.
- Optional: 3D Systems for Contoured concrete paving – Topcon 3D and LPS robotic.