The SCREEDSAVER ULTRA PLUS® laser guided screeding machine from Ligchine has a long reach and a wide pass which is built to screed more and screed faster. Complete with an ultra heavy-duty boom reaching 6.1m with an all-new High Performance 3.8m screed head.
Powering the SCREEDSAVER ULTRA PLUS® is a 45 hp Kubota turbo charged diesel engine. For increased manoeuvrability and traction, this laser guided concrete screed includes selectable four-wheel drive with a 2-speed drive range and four-wheel independent steering.
The ULTRA PLUS features a high-tech elevated operator’s platform, including a captain’s seat, twin joysticks and a 7″ touchscreen control panel, which also serves as a display for the SCREEDVIEW camera system. On board is a built-in pressure washer for clean-up, two locking toolboxes and and two high-capacity water tanks.
|Engine||Kubota V1505, 4-cylinder / 3000 rpm turbo-diesel|
- Width: 2.6m
- Length: 5.73m
- Height: 2.2m
- Weight: 5307kg
- Coverage per screed pass (no overlap) 22.3 square metres
- Boom reach 6.01m
- Selectable 4 wheel drive with 2-speed drive range
- Kubota V1505, 4-cylinder / 3000 rpm turbo-diesel
- Comes with: 2D Laser levelling for Grade, Slope. Dual Scope Topcon LS-B110.
- Optional: 3D Systems for Contoured concrete paving – Topcon 3D and LPS robotic.