Mikasas 360kg diesel-powered model in the range of hydraulic reversible plate compactors incorporates a unique hydraulic system that eliminates old fashioned cables and linkages. There are no complicated mechanical drive shafts or cables to create problems therefore greatly reducing servicing and downtime.
All Mikasa reversible plates have on the spot compaction and full variable speed allowing for slow travel and/or a neutral position allowing the operator to maneuver the unit in tight spaces which helps eliminate damages to surrounding structures.
|Plate (mm)||445 x 860 (extension plates 595 x 860)|
|Engine||Diesel HATZ1B30 or Yanmar L70N|
- Travel speed max 24 m/min
- Full variable speed control
- On the spot compaction
- Hydraulic tank included in the handle eliminates air in the oil
- Multiply anti-vibration points on handle helps eliminate operator fatigue
- Fold-up handles for transportation and storage
- Roll bar protecting frame incorporating a lifting point
- Protective rubber hood for engine
- Fully enclosed belt guard
- Electric start and Recoil start
- Available with Compass Compaction Meter
- Two year warranty