Mikasa’s hydraulic reversible 238kg plate compactor incorporates a unique hydraulic system that eliminates old fashioned cables and linkages. There are no complicated mechanical drive shafts or cables to create problems therefore greatly reducing servicing and downtime.
All Mikasa reversible plates have on the spot compaction and full variable speed allowing for slow travel and/or a neutral position allowing the operator to maneuver the unit in tight spaces which helps eliminate damage to surrounding structures.
|Plate (mm) W x L||500 x 720|
|Engine||HATZ1B30 6.7HP / Honda GX270 8.6HP Honda option|
- Travel speed max 27m/min
- Full variable speed control
- On the spot compaction
- Hydraulic tank included in the handle eliminates air in the oil
- Multiple anti-vibration points on handle helps eliminate operator fatigue
- Fold-up handles for transportation and storage
- Roll bar protecting frame and hood incorporating a lifting point
- Protective rubber hood for engine
- Fully enclosed belt guard
- Powered by HATZ 1B30 6.7 Hp Diesel engine / Honda GX270 option
- Electric start / recoil start options
- Hour meter and Tachometer standard