Mikasas 68kg hydraulic reversible plate compactor is the lightest in the range and incorporate a unique hydraulic system that eliminates old fashioned cables and linkages. There are no complicated mechanical drive shafts or cables to create problems therefore greatly reducing servicing and downtime. All Mikasa reversible plates have on the spot compaction and full variable speed allowing for slow travel and/or a neutral position allowing the operator to maneuver the unit in tight spaces which helps eliminate damges to surrounding structures.
Is ideally suited for civil engineering, construction and drainage contractors as well as the hire industry.
|Plate (mm)||480 x 350|
|Engine||Honda Petrol GX120 4Hp|
- Travel speed max 0-25m/min
- Full variable speed control
- On the spot compaction
- Hydraulic tank included in the handle eliminates air in the oil
- Fold-up handles for transportation and storage
- Roll bar protecting frame incorporating a lifting point
- Protective rubber hood for engine
- Fully enclosed belt guard
- Powered by the ultra reliable Honda GX120 Petrol 4.0Hp OHC 4 stroke engine
- Recoil start
- Optional water tank for asphalt work