Low operating costs are achieved through overall design efficiency which produces an impressive maximum flow rate of up to 59m³/hr, a total head of 23.5m and the handling of solids of up to 29mm. The Selwood D75SS is perfect for use with clean water, fine or larger solids and screened sewerage.
The overall size of the Selwood D75SS Drainer pump is 122cm long x 93cm wide x 120cm high. And what’s more it has been designed to stack up to 3 units high. Other features that set this model apart is an auto start and stop function, float switches, convenient intake and outtake valves and handy control panel.
|Total Head M||23.5|
|Max. Solids Size mm||29|
- Self-priming Lift: 8.8M
- Air handling: 4.25 L/S
- Power required: 3.7kW
- Max. Pump Speed: 2000 rpm
- Super Silent Canopy from 75 dba
- Capacity 59 m/3 hour
- Dry running
- Environmentally Friendly Selprime Automatic Self Priming
- Emission Compliant Engines
- Ease of Operation & Maintenance
- Proven Design
- Selprime water tolerant diaphragm air pump