This portable air compressor frame is rugged and built to last and designed for continuous use. It is great for building sites for laying foundations and ground consolidation and aslo pipeline cleaning due to its ability to vary pressure outputs. It is a drilling mobile diesel screw air compressor.
These compressors are designed to work in harsh conditions from -25 degrees – +50 degrees and a pre-heater option is available for the engine for use the colder conditions.
|Compressor Type||Silenced, Single Stage, Oil Injected Screw Compressor|
|Normal effective working pressure||Psi 100|
|Compressor Air Delivery (FAD)||cfm = 100 / 2.8 m3/min|
- Full load RMP: 3600
- Unload RPM: 2000
- Fuel Tank: 30L
- Heavy duty coupling
- Separator is equipped with high pressured sealed and certified safety relief valve.
- Engine has a coolant cooler
- Compresser is provided with an oil cooler
- Engine model: Kubota D902 liquid cooled. three cylinder
- Engine No. of cylinders 3
- Engine Coolant Parcool
- Length mm: 1580
- Width *2 mm: 740
- Height *2 mm: 850
- Wet Weight KG: 488
- 3 layers Zincor, Primer and Powder Coating
- Low noise emissions: Sound Level 7mdB(A): 70