The KATO HD19VXT (with cabin) has a conventional tail swing features industry leading digging depth, dump height, reach and break-out force. Power and speed of excavation are assured when working in confined spaces. Ideal for landscapers, drain layers, civil contractors and Hire.
Powered by a Yanmar 3TNV70 3-cylinder water cooled engine. Operator comfort is excellent thanks to the adjustable spring seat, horizontal adjustment, tilting backrest and ergonomic layout of the controls. It is equipped as standard with servo-assisted joysticks that ensure the utmost precision.
Thanks to the expanding track frame (980 – 1300 mm) the HD19VXT ensures considerable safety and operational stability during side excavation and lifting operations in confined spaces or on particularly uneven or steep ground.
|Operating Weight:||Cabin: 1905 kg / ROPS: 1745 kg|
|Bucket Digging Force:||15.7 kN|
|Front Radius:||1663mm / At right boom swing: 1400mm|
|Track Width:||980mm - 1300mm|
- Quick change from wide to narrow mode
- Expanding Tracks
- Easy maintenance with wide opening engine cover
- Corrosion-free fuel tank
- Highly anti-corrosive aluminum oil cooler and radiator
- Segmented boom cylinder hose for easy replacement
- 4 Post canopy ROPS as standard / ROPS Canopy option
- Extremely powerful 3 pump hydraulic system
- Large fitted counter weight as standard
- Offset boom for increased visibility and boom rotation