The Mikasa ‘VAS’ (vibration absorbing system) range of plate compactors offer all the same features as the standard plates however with the extra anti-vibration system on the handles that eliminates hand/arm vibration. The handles include an extra rubber joint that is one more link in protecting the operator from harmful vibrations.
This plate is ideal for high compaction jobs where operators may be operating for many hours on end. Compact and weighing 81kg the MVCF80HVAS is capable of accepting a water tank to assist with asphalt work, just simply slide it over the lifting frame.
Fitted with Mikasa fully enclosed belt system and double skinned base this is ideal for a contractor or hire company who is looking for the best quality plate packed with features and operator comfort.
|Plate (mm)||570 x 450|
|Engine||Honda Petrol GX160 5Hp|
- Frequency 5600vpm
- Travel speed max 25m/min
- Unique ‘VAS’ Vibration absorbing handle to eliminate hand/arm vibration
- Heavy duty plate steel base with double skin on the rear section
- Oil bathed vibration head mounted on the front for easy access
- Lifting frame
- Fully enclosed belt guard to eliminate belt wear and breakage from stones and foreign objects
- Optional water tank which slides over the lifting frame
- C/w fold-down wheel kit for easy transportation