Mikasa Trench rammers are world leaders for balance, compaction, ease of operation and functionality. All these features add up to high work efficiency and less operator fatigue.
Features such as a single function throttle lever that stops the engine and shuts the fuel off in one single operation, an air cleaner system with 3 times the dust holding capacity of others, VAS handle ( vibration absorbing handles system) reduces vibration to the operator meaning longer run times, heavy duty ribbed bellows with 2 year warranty against failure, one piece pressed wooden foot with a hardened steel plate, large fuel tank incorporating an hour meter and tachometer a 4 stroke petrol engine means the Mikasa Rammers suit any contractor or hire company where longevity, low maintenance and superb compaction is needed.
|Plate (mm)||340 x 265|
|Engine||Honda GX100 3.0hp|
- Blows per minute 695
- Jumping Stroke 50-80mm
- Mikasa ribbed bellows with 2 year warranty
- Throttle level that controls idle stopping and fuel shut-off
- Hour meter and tachometer
- 4 stage air cleaner system
- Lifting point on handle
- Transport roller fitted to main handle for ease of loading
- Transport handle on the foot
- Recoil start