Mikasa Trench rammers are world leaders for balance, compaction, ease of operation and functionality. All these features add up to high work efficiency and less operator fatigue.
The Mikasa 75kg rammer features a single function throttle lever that stops the engine and shuts the fuel off in one single operation, an air cleaner system with 3 times the dust holding capacity of others, VAS handle ( vibration absorbing handles system) reduces vibration to the operator meaning longer run times, heavy duty ribbed bellows with 2 year warranty against failure, one piece pressed wooden foot with a hardened steel plate, large fuel tank incorporating an hour meter and tachometer with a 4 stroke petrol engine.
Mikasa Rammers suit any contractor or hire company where longevity, low maintenance and superb compaction is needed.
|Plate (mm)||340 x 285|
|Engine||Honda GX100 3.0hp|
- Blows per minute 695
- Jumping Stroke 50-80mm
- Mikasa ribbed bellows with 2 year warranty
- Throttle level that controls idle stopping and fuel shut-off
- Hour meter and tachometer
- 4 stage air cleaner system
- Lifting point on handle
- Transport roller fitted to main handle for ease of loading
- Transport handle on the foot
- Recoil start