The latest model to the YR Brendon Powerwasher mobile water blaster machine line up has a very powerful Honda V Twin engine. The unique and compact design untilises Brendon’s renowned heavy duty tubular steel chasis and incorporates a large capacity horizontal live hose reel and an integral moulded fuel tank.
With high pressure hose and a high flow rate, this model has 4.5m of section hose fitted with a Brendon protected stainless steel suction strainer for excellent water suction capability. It also has 20m of high pressure hose and 1M nozzle/gun and a thermo sensor valve which protects the pump from overheating when left for periods without operating the trigger.
This model also has an electic start and hour meter.
Ideal for industrial cleaning including paint removal, concrete and building including concrete removal, boat cleaning, farming, surface preparation, drain jetting and for the hire and rental sector.
|Continuous pressure||5145 psi|
|Flow rate||16 ltrs/min|
- Comes with:
- Heavy Duty Triple Piston Cat Pump
- large capacity macual hose reel
- 25 litre integral fuel tank
- Heavy duty tubular steel power coated chassis
- Pump and valve protected by aluminium canopy
- Large capacity inline water tilter
- No lift push pull trolley design with jockey wheel brake
- 20m high double braided pressure hose and 2 x 1M lances
- Thermo sensor valve to protect pump from overheating
- 6m armoured cable
- Easy on/off switch
- 4.5m of suction hose fitted with a protected stainless steel suction strainer
- Solid wheels to eliminate punctures
- Stainless steel lance holder for two lances
- Weight 175kg
- Dimensions LxWxH in mm: 1170mm x 950mm x 1070mm