The ATHENA 870 BL EVO features intelligent monitoring systems and state-of-the-art engineering, offering trades and industry a safer alternative for working on slopes and on slight inclines in tight access situations. Automatic self-leveling whilst driving stowed at speed.
The ATHENA 870 BL EVO provides superior self-leveling while raised and boasts a diesel engine as well as the ability to perform the work of scaffolding, slab scissors, and an all-terrain unit, with cost-effectiveness and convenience, hence negating the need for multiple machines on site.
ATHENA 870 BL EVO basket size of 1.5 x 1.2m.
|Lift capacity||250 kg|
|Power||Kubota Z482 Diesel|
- 6.1 m Moving height
- 250kg lift capacity
- Automatic basket levelling
- Longitudinal levelling front +/- 16 degrees
- Longitudinal levelling rear +/- 20 degrees
- Lateral levelling +/- 15 degrees
- Gradeability 25 degrees
- Side slope 21 degrees
- Length: 2.14m
- Compact and easily towable
- Platform extends to a length of 2.35M
- Dual power source
- Kubota Z482 diesel engine / 240V electric
- Extendable and collapsible basket
- Hydraulic expanding tracks
- Active dynamic Bi-levelling chassis
- Wired remote and ground controls
- Lateral levelling for moving at heights = +/- 4 degrees
- Proportional hydraulic commands