The ATHENA 1090 BL EVO bi-levelling scissor lift is able to operate on an incline of up to 20° and now can take you to a lofty 10M working height.
The automatic levelling system overcomes all the standard limitations of traditional 4×4 traction, providing the opportunity to work in hard to reach and confined spaces. The dynamic levelling of the machine enables the operator to work easily and in full safety even on steep slopes or uneven and rough terrain.
Also available as a bi-energy engine option that provides full versatility for both indoor or outdoor applications.
|Lift Capacity||300 kg|
|Power||Kubota Diesel Z602|
- 7M Moving height
- Automatic basket levelling
- Longitudinal levelling front +/- 15 degrees
- Longitudinal levelling rear +/- 20 degrees
- Lateral levelling +/- 14 degrees
- Gradeability 25 degrees
- Side slope 21 degrees
- length: 2.26m
- Compact and easily towable
- Kubota Z602 (12.5kW) diesel engine / Power generator option 220V electric
- Increased basket capacity and dimensions
- Active dynamic Bi-levelling chassis
- Proportional hydraulic commands