The BT LINE range of Spiderboom combines the characteristics of self-propelled wheeled aerial platforms and stabilised tracked aerial platforms. The benefit of B1890 is the ability to move at a height of 9M while self-levelling to adjust to uneven terrain.
This Spiderboom model reaches a working height 18 metres and is variable in Quick-Pro. with a hydraulic expanding tracks system. Also available in the diesel endothermic with the EVO version.
|Power||HATZ 1B40 Diesel|
- 16.0M Basket floor
- Moving height 9.0M
- Max Outreach: 80kg:10.9M / 140kg:9.8M / 200kg:8.8M / 250kg:8.1M
- Rotation angle: +/-190 percent
- Basket size: 1.48 x 0.74M
- Basket rotation angle +/- 70 degrees
- Min working width: 0.79M
- Working width on tracks: 1.39M
- Longitudinal levelling by SPS +/- 10 percent
- Lateral levelling +/- 15 percent
- Stabilisation: Quick-PRO, select directly forn the control panel for a narrow stabilisation area of 4.29M x 2.76M to a wide stabilisation area of 4.97M x 3.65M with 4 different partial stabilisation areas.
- Drive speed: 2.5 km/h
- Security speed: 0.4 Km/h
- Non-marking tracks
- Engine: 2TNV70 – Yanmar diesel 10.2kw – 13.9 Hp
- Also powered by 240V electric
- Hydraulic expanding tracks
- Wired remote and ground controls
Resources & downloads
- Almac Billemmium B 1570 ETS Visual Operators Manual (PDF)
- Almac Billennium B1890 Quick-PRO brochure (PDF)