The ATHENA 1090 BL Bi-Energy bi-levelling scissor lift is able to operate on an incline of up to 20° and now can take you to a lofty 10M working height.
The automatic levelling system overcomes all the standard limitations of traditional 4×4 traction, providing the opportunity to work in hard to reach and confined spaces. The dynamic levelling of the machine enables the operator to work easily and in full safety even on steep slopes or uneven and rough terrain.
This bi-energy engine option provides full versatility for both indoor or outdoor applications where there is a demand for low noise and clean performance. Ideal for construction sites, sports areanas, shopping and parking malls, facilities.
|Lift Capacity||300 kg|
|Power||Petrol Honda Hatz 1B40 / Lithium Power Pack 100Ah-48V|
- 7M Moving height
- Automatic basket levelling
- Longitudinal levelling front +/- 15 degrees
- Longitudinal levelling rear +/- 20 degrees
- Lateral levelling +/- 14 degrees
- Gradeability 25 degrees
- Side slope 21 degrees
- length: 2.26m
- Compact and easily towable
- Increased basket capacity and dimensions
- Active dynamic Bi-levelling chassis
- Proportional hydraulic commands