The zero tail swing 1.2 ton KATO HD12VXE features industry leading digging depth and excellent work ability for close-skimming.
Accessible in 900mm wide narrow spaces. Ideal for landscapers, drain layers, civil contractors and Hire. The perfect combination of small size and high power when working in interiors or passing through buildings to access internal gardens or courtyards. Powered by a Yanmar 3TNM68 3 cylinder engine. Operator comfort is excellent thanks to the adjustable bucket seat, wrist support and ergonomic control layout.
With an extending blade (870 – 1135 mm) the HD12VXE offers flexibility to fit the job.
|Operating Weight||1180 kg|
|Bucket Digging Force||11.86 kN|
|Front Turning Radius||1530mm - at right boom swing = 1290mm|
|Track Width||870mm - 1135mm|
- Accessible to 900mm wide narrow spaces
- Retractable dozer blade with extensions
- Easy maintenance with wide opening engine covers
- Corrosion-free fuel tank
- Highly anti-corrosive aluminum radiator
- Segmented boom cylinder hose for easy replacement
- Smallest front radius in its class
- Folding 2 Post ROPS as standard
- Excellent reach and dump height
- Fully incorporated counter weight
- Thick rubber tracks